"The first blessing of parenthood is loving so deeply someone you've never ever met."

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Ben Joseph - our lil' Papa

You little one are a third of mommy's heart
I knew it right from the start.
The way you hold my finger tight,
when we're alone late at night.
When I cradle you in my arms
you smile and show all your charms.
Then you drift off to sleep
sometimes I can’t help but weep,
how lucky I have become
to actually be the chosen one.
To have and hold a child like you
now life seems to good to be true.
So I look up at the sky so blue
and thank the heavens for giving me you!

Happy 3rd Birthday son! Mama loves you more than life itself. You have taught me: patience, joy, true happiness, and everlasting love. You have given me my purpose in life. I love you and thank my Father in Heaven every day for sending me YOU.

Ofa Lahi Atu, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment